Sunday 8 December 2013

Long time no... thing.

It appears I've let my blog go for a while. Whoops. Well, merry Christmas to all; I'm back!


I may or may not have another short story appearing in Jurassic London's 2013 Stocking Stuffer. If I do, however, I'll be writing under a pseudonym. So I leave it to you to determine whether one of the charmingly brief stories that feature in this year's chapbook is from my pen. Did I mention the Stocking Stuffer will be, as always, free? Free free free?

It'll publish sometime this month, and you must treat yourself to it - whether or not I personally grace its (electronic) pages.

Since last we spoke my work has appeared in Pandemonium: Stories of the Smoke, A Town called Pandemonium, The Lowest Heaven, and the 2011 and 2012 Stocking Stuffers. (Both Stuffer stories feature my happy little band of villainesses.)

I also have a story in World War Cthulhu, "The Mouse," featuring an intrepid female French Resistance fighter who find herself face to face with the Black Goat of the Woods.

Jurassic also will be republishing my Smoke story "Uncle Smoke" in a very limited edition chapbook, with all-new content. As always, I am indebted to Cubicle 7 and Jurassic, the editors of which have been hugely supportive of my writing. Thank you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment